**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Halls of Healing Quests and Trades

Please add the conversion trades for healing and revives!

Comments

• IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    I've been asking for this in the forums (Halls of Healing) and it came true!
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 265
    IronFist34 wrote: »

will dev add the convertion?
    Griffoplay wrote: »

will dev add the convertion?

Sorry, what do you mean?

Sorry, what do you mean?

In the past there was the possibility to convert 5 Lv1 Potions to a Lv2 Potion; 3 Lv2 potions to a Lv3 potion and so on.
    It would be nice to have those kind of convertions trades again

Sorry, what do you mean?

In the past there was the possibility to convert 5 Lv1 Potions to a Lv2 Potion; 3 Lv2 potions to a Lv3 potion and so on.

Oh snap, I didn't know that! That would be very cool..but then it costs them money (or lack of people spending it on healths) so that's probably why they rid of it lol
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    Dude the trade up system for potions was something I loved. I had SO many lvl 4s for the longest time. I'm still upset they haven't brought that back.

Sorry, what do you mean?

Oh snap, I didn't know that! That would be very cool..but then it costs them money (or lack of people spending it on healths) so that's probably why they rid of it lol

to be homest I started to buy pots when I try Lv4 and 5 pots afther the trades come for the first time.