Multiple questing teams

Sports3Sports3 Member Posts: 41
Does anyone know why kabam stopped letting you do multiple questing teams? Example- team of 5 for story quests and a complete different team for event quests? You used to be able to, or am I missing something

Comments

• Sports3Sports3 Member Posts: 41
    We used to be able to and I want to know what changed. Cause yeah same with me I was gonna leave a team of 5 in act 5 them bring a different team in to halls of healing
  • dkatryldkatryl Member Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    What is even sillier is how one of the loading message things is about how even with super powers, champs can only do one thing at a time. Which implies that you can't rely on the same group to do everything, but with more groups, you can do more.

Would be nice to be able to have a progression quest team and a farm quest team simultaneously out there.
  • The_OneThe_One Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I don't remember ever being allowed to do more than one quest at a time and the reason you can't is obvious.

Why would they want you having a team in act 5 and another team that can farm RoL WS for health pots?
  • GwendolineGwendoline Member Posts: 945 ★★★
    When was this allowed? Ever since I started, dec '15, this hasn't been possible.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    As long as I’ve played you could either be in a story quest or an event quest. Never both at the same time. I’ve been playing since March 2016
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Member Posts: 413 ★★
    Yeah I don't think this was ever an option.
  • MarriMarri Member Posts: 260 ★★
    Never happened, you must have been dreaming...
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Member Posts: 674 ★★★
    It was always a dream, I believe. If it was ever an option, I'm now angry I missed it, after playing for so long.
    We used to be able to I used to do it all the time
  • Batman05Batman05 Member Posts: 351 ★★
    You have only been able to do one quest at a time ever
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Think you are thinking of aq, and aw, and you can still run an event quest or story quest while there are teams in them, never more than one story or event quest at once
    Nope I specifically remember having a team doing story and another doing event quest
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Member Posts: 500 ★★
    edited March 2018
    In the 2.5 years I've been playing, you've never been able to run more than 1 quest at a time.

A somewhat recent change (within the last year) has allowed you to run AQ Map 1 or Map 2 without "locking" those champs in. So you could use those same 3 champs for questing or AW.

But you've never been able to do multiple quests like ROL and EQ at the same time. And presumably it's to prevent the exact type of thing the OP is wanting to do.

Get stuck on a quest and have no more pots and revives, so you just want to leave your team there and go farm items? That would take 100% of the skill away from the game.

Oh, I can't beat the Collector so I'm just gonna leave my team here and do other quests and farm pots and I'll just chip away at him over the next 3 weeks.

Gtfo with that nonsense.
    What skill? You literally tap your screen to punch and block, good to know that requires an Olympic event. Just bc yo weren't aware doesn't make it not true, multiple people on my team did it also
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    Sports3 wrote: »
    What skill? You literally tap your screen to punch and block, good to know that requires an Olympic event. Just bc yo weren't aware doesn't make it not true, multiple people on my team did it also

Lmao the mechanics may be simple but if skill weren't involved everyone would beat everything. And notwithstanding your multiple people, you haven't been able to run multiple teams in quests for the 2+ years I've been playing. One of the loading messages even states this and has for as long as I've been playing.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Member Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    We used to be able to I used to do it all the time

No, you didn't.
    Nope I specifically remember having a team doing story and another doing event quest

You remember something that never happened. Maybe you should pay better attention?
    multiple people on my team did it also

No, they didn't.

Glad I could help. No need to thank me.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Member Posts: 741 ★★
    Its about energy cost and making money.