**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The AI should NOT be able to pop instantly out of stun just to block a special

HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
In the 2 1/2 years I have played MCOC, this has ALWAYS been the costliest glitch to me. I have 1 point in Parry and 3 points in Stupefy Mastery. If I have a 2.2 Second Stun, how are the opponents ALWAYS instantly popping out of stun to block a Special???

I just took on final Electro with Black Widow in Day 5 of Map 5. Electro has no Limber. There is nothing on the node that gives him any sort of reduced stun time. So, I parry him and instantly activate my L2. He should have stayed stunned for 2.2 seconds and the L2 finish him. Instead, AS USUAL, he pops instantly out of stun to block the special.. then gets 5 hits in to finish me off.

I hope this thread stays. 3 times now I have posted aboit this and all 3 times the thread disappears before anyone can see it.

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I SEE AND DON’T YOU DARE REMOVE THIS! I STILL HAVE WORDS WITH YOU MYSELF KABAM
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Yep
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Yep sometimes happens
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    This is a VERY REAL issue thats been going on from day 1. Costing ALL of us heals and revives unfairly. Unless otherwise noted, the AI shouldn't have abilities we dont have.

All we are asking is that this be addressed.

If this has happened to you, and I am sure it has... please comment on this thread or we will just have to deal with it forever.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Agreed