**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Persistant Charges for Vulture

I got this guy from a 15k five star crystal back when he was first released - my first featured attempt. Unfortunately I've been disappointed but I'm sure many people regret going for the wrong champ at some point, but I never use him. I got a tech gem recently and back when I first got this guy I said I'd awaken him in the future, but now there's no chance I'd do that because basically he sucks. I just wanted to share some ideas.These are just initial ideas and any more ideas from the community are definitely welcome. Like the recent champs it would be cool to have a persistent charge system for Vulture. The more charges he gains, 1. he should be able to stack another armour for each persistent charge active. 2. his incinerate damage should be able to stack, perhaps like the armour he can stack an extra incinerate buff for each persistent charge active on him, so when he reaches 5 charges he can stack up to 5 incinerate buffs - not from evade (-10 chitauri) - but from special attacks. 3. His abilities to power burn/drain should increase also, and perhaps he could also siphon power from the opponent. These are just some basic ideas and I'm not going deep into it but I'd really like this character to be improved. His animations are pretty cool so as long as those remain the same.

Comments

• Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I like this idea, I've always felt that his abilities are a bit underwhelming. I especially don't like how incinerate has a max stack of 1, but it still uses 10 Chitauri energy. This is super annoying especially when vulture is unduped. I like the animations but sometimes they wiff