**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold needed

Just putting in community duty. Gold needs increased. Arena, AQ, AW, wherever. The current flow vs advancing 5 star champions does not suffice. 4 stars.....who’s ranking 4 stars dude? If you are gold should be plentiful. Buff it up, fellas keep the threads rolling, and mods pass the info to the game team. Happy Easter tricks

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Right. There aren't enough Threads on it.
    -.-
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    There aren’t enough until the issue is addressed.

Ditto

gw14y2scd053.png

Me Too

x35strwzdrji.png

Me Three

h4ticz0uf307.png

Me Four

6ccenlyovim9.png
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    There aren’t enough until the issue is addressed.
    It has been addressed.
    xzbelq7gf6yg.jpeg
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    That quote from the powers that be is a bunch of bullpucky. “Give the contest time to tune itself” LOL how long have five stars been out now? Long enough to justify six stars that cost 27k for one level? 4K gold to 100% the monthly event quest uncollected? They had time to fine tune AQ in the middle of the season but don’t have time or energy to fine tune a line of code to increase the gold output. They had time to do a rando hall of healing (mind you it’s appreciated) but can’t address the widespread lack of gold? I swear to god Mike should run for political office, he’s better at spin than the press secretary. Tell me it’s sun shining in a hurricane and close the thread. I don’t like being talked to like I’m stupid or that people don’t know a game or it’s devlopers work, like coding or changing an amount isn’t something super difficult. Give me a break.
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    edited March 2018
    So what because maybe 5% of player have tons of gold from the original gold realm that wasn't balanced properly so they never had to worry about gold again is the reason you can't add gold realm every Sunday or something? Don't need gold, don't run it! Just like you don't run t1 class cat map.....
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    Nerfed2Def wrote: »
    Just putting in community duty. Gold needs increased. Arena, AQ, AW, wherever. The current flow vs advancing 5 star champions does not suffice. 4 stars.....who’s ranking 4 stars dude? If you are gold should be plentiful. Buff it up, fellas keep the threads rolling, and mods pass the info to the game team. Happy Easter tricks

4* are good to rank up for events for rewards, uses only 2 t1a to 4/40. Gives more points toward arena.
  • Hey everyone, thanks for providing your feedback! However, there is also an ongoing discussion HERE about the availability of Gold in the Contest.

We realize that while some players feel there aren't enough ways to obtain Gold, others feel there are an abundance of ways to get it. However, the last thing we want is to have the Forum clogged up with endless discussions about the same thing. With this in mind, please add any questions, concerns or comments you have about Gold in the thread linked above. Keeping everything in the same thread will allow us to track everyone’s feedback more easily.

As always, please try to keep the discussion constructive. If you feel there isn’t enough Gold awarded from Events or there are a lack of ways to obtain Gold, try to offer up some ideas on how you feel this could be improved. Alternatively, if you feel there is enough Gold in the game already, please take a moment to explain to other players how you obtain it.
This discussion has been closed.