**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

My lvl 17 account (3 weeks old)

3 weeks progression.
chrr9dc2azkw.png
otmgvedxjyld.png

Comments

• Options
    Josh2PlayJosh2Play Posts: 115
    Looking pretty good, that Starlord and Drax will get you far in the story quests, Drax has a powerful bleed, and Star Lord once he is duped he is the best champion in the game man! i recommend you to participate in arenas so you get more crystals and open more champs! :)

• Options
    Not bad bro
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    So jealous, when I was at that point in the game, my best champions were 3* Groot and OG Black Panther. Participating in the 2 and 3 star arena, and using all your champions in that arena at least 3 or 4 times a day will probably get you the featured champion. For new summoners, you're put into a beginners bracket for arenas making you more likely to get that featured. Grind out the arena which lets you use 2 & 3 star champions for more 3*, and then use those new 3* in the 3 and 4* arena. You'll get some really nice basic champions that way, from my friend's experience. Good luck!