Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Changes To Auto-Fight

Auto-fight is a cool feature, lets us chill while our ai does some work.

Now a change that should be made is to let auto-fight do the path for you.

Let’s say you start the quest and the auto-fight button is somewhere on this screen. You turn it on and it will give you all the path options, you tap which way you want it to go. There are weird paths in the game, so you could let us drag from point to point so it knows where to go. Then it does the path you highlighted for you, this would make more sense.

Because now in the game, our ai can be there for like 30 seconds fighting the easiest enemy and then you have to press the continue screen and pick the next enemy, creating more hassle.

Now if this path idea can’t happen, than please let auto-fight press continue by it self, it would really help for quicker play time.

Comments

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Yeah I don't like how I know I will have to look at back at the screen all the time. It would not apply to ACT 5, ROAD, and LABYRINTH though because there are paths you can't see for a reason.
  • Options
    KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    Useful for stupid low level quest that we need to do
  • Options
    KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    JRock808 wrote: »
    With how bad the AI is, it would probably keep taking the paths you’ve already completed over and over again.

You could select a path I believe it is mentioned in the op