**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My account automaticly loosing units

Kabam plz plz help i always find out that i lost some units and some crystals its like someone opening them but actually no one doing so i think there a problem on my account plz fix to me last few days i lost about 900 units and today i lost another 900 unit again and tried to check if someone did it but figure no one did so plz maybe there a problem u gotta fix it and also i can't turn my gmail into a kabam account why plz fix these problems for or i will loose all my stuff ingame especially units anf i worked hard to save that much i had 10k tgat priblem started anf i lost 8k units till now plz no one hacking me i think its a technical issue plz respond soon and help.Thanks

Comments

• XMEN1994XMEN1994 Posts: 51
    This is not a technical issue, you have been hacked.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Change your password! Dont share your account!
  • MayhemEffectMayhemEffect Posts: 112
    have you contacted customer support?
  • Umar_latifUmar_latif Posts: 3
    Where can i contact i thought bro i rlly coupdn't find contact support and no not hacked bcz i checked everything and its rlly pissing me off am so upset and angry and confused bcz figured that am not hacked so there something is misterious about plz help me and how can go to contact support
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Gear icon on the home screen of the game takes you to contact support