**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* AWAKENING GEM ON DR. VOODOO OR BLADE?

FrattoniumFrattonium Posts: 44
edited April 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I will 100% Act 4 this week and I have 2 champs I would really love to awaken. The problem is who needs it more. Who is your pick and why?

4* AWAKENING GEM ON DR. VOODOO OR BLADE? 60 votes

DR. VOODOO
55%
Golden_Guardianstaksfu_koraxSomeoneElsedangerbluOllyoxenfreeUkgenieBuckeyeKPMrLalowSpeedbumpAustd001_ÆrroneousKozelDarkMasterFlintDmack976637AshburnShaheerFIazKayne34KillerBee_samaIcecold2099 33 votes
BLADE
45%
NevvBthetaman23SMiller80HolyDirkness41Spity68mum_m2buffajrNikoBravounknownZane22Stevie_Stars1urzafrankMightylibraDERPYREVENGERMohit_7vinniegainzKenshioSgtAnime1AKTEKHulk_Smells 27 votes

Comments

• DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 102
    DR. VOODOO
    the power control is too good. still does good damage. buff nullifies into poison is great too.
    blade needs to bleed and just does good damage, other than that, less utility than voodoo i believe
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    DR. VOODOO
    Voodoo needs it more, plus his power control and ability reduction negates a little of what makes Blade great.
    Not sure where your roster is, but you really can't go wrong.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Blade has a basic arena in the semi near future if your into that type of thing. Even if your not he might be one to make exception for.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    BLADE
    Come on really. Dr.V is good but Blade? You'll use Blade everywhere and you'll want to maximize that guys potential since he'll be doing all the work in act 5
  • ÆrroneousÆrroneous Posts: 85
    DR. VOODOO
    EvilEmpire wrote: »
    Blade has a basic arena in the semi near future if your into that type of thing. Even if your not he might be one to make exception for.

Yep, Blade (basic arena) is tentatively scheduled on may 17th for rnd 1 & may 21st for rnd2.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    DR. VOODOO
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Come on really. Dr.V is good but Blade? You'll use Blade everywhere and you'll want to maximize that guys potential since he'll be doing all the work in act 5

@mum_m2 Blade doesn't need to be duped to be good Dr v on the other hand does so use it on blade and have one good champ or use it on Dr v and have two good champs