**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to get uncollected?

Hey, I just recently completed the Realm Of Legends, and I am now looking to progress even further, becoming uncollected. I am up to 5.2.2, only 5 more maps away from being uncollected. Everyone knows that the collectereek81j08dz6g.png
xo3ois9259is.png
is a BS fiesta, but can someone give me some tips/champs I should use/masteries I should buy or equip etc? Thanksqcjin6ihy2la.png

Comments

• Options
    DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    gglqs4s7h1tp.png
    nkhry7541afu.png
    dt4l38hnm5c0.png
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Go on YouTube and search up seatin man of legends and a few months ago he made a video on tips, tricks, and the easiest paths. It helped me a lot. I beat it with worse people than you so you should be fine depending on your skill. Don't forget to use a boost. Stark spidey is good against the collector
  • Options
    Go on YouTube and search up seatin man of legends and a few months ago he made a video on tips, tricks, and the easiest paths. It helped me a lot. I beat it with worse people than you so you should be fine depending on your skill. Don't forget to use a boost. Stark spidey is good against the collector

Thanks for the comment. I know that I should use stark spidey, but which other four champs should I use. I’ve got a lot of potential options, quake, AA, mephisto, Iceman, NC, Hyperion, GP, ultron, Angela, dormammu, Dr Voodoo, SL, x23, but I’m not sure which 4 are the best

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    When you go against the collector, pick your best option and use single revives on them. don't use team revives. That being said, always look at nodes and good matchups for the routes. Once you have a decent team for the route, bring as many decent options for the collector that you can. NC can evade his sp1 if you're quick enough, Hyperion with the power gain can get some good hits on him, Dormammu is probably one of the better options you have besides sparky, as dorm can keep his power under 1 bar then power lock him. Iceman is nice with his armor. I really suggest watching videos of what people have done, and if you can replicate it.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    so just do one run in 5.4???
  • Options
    bm3epps wrote: »
    so just do one run in 5.4???

It’s 5.2 to get uncollected
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    edited April 2018
    I did it about 2 weeks ago with a 5/50 SW and an assortment of other 4/40s. I spent about 2.5k units from the beginning of act 5 to beating the collector, 500 of that only on him. My MVP was SW, as her sp2 can sometimes end a fight very quickly. You have a much stronger roster and i can tell you that Sparky will be a massive help as he will probably auto evade most of the collectors specials, prolonging your fights alloeing you to do more damage. I would say to go in with Spidey, Iceman, GP, Hyperion and Ultron/Quake/AA when needed for each chapter.

5.2.4 is tricky but assuming you can intercept you will be fine. Just make sure you keep iceman and ultron for Storm.

Bane is a nightmare but what helped me is to be aggressive for the first 4 seconds of the timer, then bait specials for the remaining 6 seconds, which allows you the opening for when it expires and making an easy transfer of Bane.

Make sure you have minimum 500 units and a healthy stash of potions per quest. Dont be afraid to quit and back out, take breaks mid quest to allow the nerves to settle as bane and masochism are extremely frustrating.

Hope that advice from me as an intermediate player helps.

*Edit* I dont have suicides but i dont think that the health loss would be beneficial vs the attack boost, but i may be wrong. You could just use 20% boosts per quest to make up the power that turning suicides off would lose.
  • Options
    I did it about 2 weeks ago with a 5/50 SW and an assortment of other 4/40s. I spent about 2.5k units from the beginning of act 5 to beating the collector, 500 of that only on him. My MVP was SW, as her sp2 can sometimes end a fight very quickly. You have a much stronger roster and i can tell you that Sparky will be a massive help as he will probably auto evade most of the collectors specials, prolonging your fights alloeing you to do more damage. I would say to go in with Spidey, Iceman, GP, Hyperion and Ultron/Quake/AA when needed for each chapter.

5.2.4 is tricky but assuming you can intercept you will be fine. Just make sure you keep iceman and ultron for Storm.

Bane is a nightmare but what helped me is to be aggressive for the first 4 seconds of the timer, then bait specials for the remaining 6 seconds, which allows you the opening for when it expires and making an easy transfer of Bane.

Make sure you have minimum 500 units and a healthy stash of potions per quest. Dont be afraid to quit and back out, take breaks mid quest to allow the nerves to settle as bane and masochism are extremely frustrating.

Hope that advice from me as an intermediate player helps.

*Edit* I dont have suicides but i dont think that the health loss would be beneficial vs the attack boost, but i may be wrong. You could just use 20% boosts per quest to make up the power that turning suicides off would lose.

Thanks for the comment. I actually have enough catalysts to R5 my GP, but I don’t really want to do it at the moment, since I’d much rather wait to get blade, and then R5 blade. Also, how many revives/potions did it take you to do it in general, was your stash so big that it was overflowing? Also, I looked on YouTube for videos on how to farm potions/revives, but I don’t want to spend hours on winter soldier every day. What strategy did you use for grinding revives/potions. Also, I can’t really take off my suicides, since it takes to many units to reequip (I’m a heavy arena grinder, that’s where I got most of my good champs, Gp, iceman, aa, dormammu, etc)

• Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    @DERPYREVENGER My stash was relatively empty as i had just pushed through master mode and i decided to take on act 5. I did it over the course of 3 weeks. In between i grinded arena like crazy and saved around 1000 units per week. So everything i spent was from units.

As for farming, i tackle WS with AA and its a relatively short fight. Makes it easier to get those lvl3's which arent necessary, but really helpful if you make mistakes on paths with bane. Revives, injust tried to hit the 3rd milestone in each solo event every day. But those only work if you can heal up as well. Unless you save them for the collecter, but unless you have an awakened Hulk, they not going to be effective as his block damage is sometimes quite heavy.

As long as the suicides recover 90% of the health lost you will probably finish the fights relatively quick. But i have no experience with them so i camt say whether they will work for this particular part of act 5.

• Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    I did it three weeks ago, 150 units on 5.2.4, 0 on 5.2.5, 350 on 5.2.6. With your team, you should be good. Sparky was my main clearer for bane paths...since the curse only starts when you hit the opponent, build up poise first. Sparky was also my main clearer for collector, boost up and kick his a$&!
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    you're ready. just go get it done
  • Options
    Ok
  • Options
    I’m saving up my units now, almost at 600 units, so I can buy a few revives