**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Second accounts on a device

General question-wanted to reach out to you guys. I’ve been playing the game for almost 3 years and I wanted to put more fun into my progression on the game.

I wanted to make a new account on the same device then I could switch between accounts. They won’t be used by anyone but myself, I would not like to get banned.

Just want a clarification if this is ok? Love to hear a response from Kabam.

Game Name-TubbyEarth5

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,869 ★★★★★
    Multiple accounts and multiple devices are allowed.
    Account sharing with another person isn't
  • Options
    Hope this is the case. Thank you.
  • Options
    Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    edited April 2018
    I run multiple accounts and I have multiple devices meaning same account has accessed multiple devices at the same time. Been doing it for 3 years no dramas.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    General question-wanted to reach out to you guys. I’ve been playing the game for almost 3 years and I wanted to put more fun into my progression on the game.

I wanted to make a new account on the same device then I could switch between accounts. They won’t be used by anyone but myself, I would not like to get banned.

Just want a clarification if this is ok? Love to hear a response from Kabam.

Game Name-TubbyEarth5

Hi!

Yes, it's OK for you to have a second account. You'll just need to log out and in between them on your device. Have fun!
This discussion has been closed.