**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Nebula bug with Red Magneto (possibly MMN also)

ctp1223ctp1223 Member Posts: 290
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was fighting Magneto in the event quest. I did not see how strong Magneto's ability accuracy was EDIT: His ability accuracy was 40%. However I believe against him, Nebula can not gain shock charges.

Normally you can hold block and she will gain her charges with the timer buff on. Against Magneto, the timer will run, but it disappears after it completes. It should normally cycle over and over again, correct? I would have to let go of block and hold down again in order to start the timer.

Comments

• mum_m2mum_m2 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    She is magnetized. So I am assuming this has something to do with it.
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Member Posts: 290
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    She is magnetized. So I am assuming this has something to do with it.

Yes, I can understand if I don't get a shock charge here and there, but the way she was designed, she should be gaining shock charges the whole time while holding block.

Kabam employee read this?
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Member Posts: 251
    Her gaining charges is an ability and magnetized reduces ability accuracy. It's intended mechanic.
  • PonyboyPonyboy Member Posts: 122
    Just give mags a chance lol. He already blows now. It's actually refreshing to see him get a win for once. Let me just add he should be able to armor break/bleed like elektra. Bring that to his basic combo attacks imo. Congrats on your Nebula thoigh
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Member Posts: 290
    Her gaining charges is an ability and magnetized reduces ability accuracy. It's intended mechanic.

you clearly didn't read the post. First, it is only 40% decrease in ability accuracy, not 100%. Second, I never said anything about not gaining shock charges, it is about her attempting to gain them which is failing.