**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My ideas for the game

new type of characters. Blasters. like, Iron Man and War Machine, and Speed type characters like Spiderman and And fast champions. new game modes, Speed run, and Blast kingdom, and even Destiny mode. an Xmen vs Inhumans mod, 4 vs 4 arenas, and 5 vs 5 arenas. Just ideas. that I am thinking of to raise the bar of the games higher. And honestly a way to trade duplicates for materials or shards for other champions. Just an idea. Thanks for being great Kabam Team

Comments

• Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    You might know what you mean with all that, but me, other players and Kabam don't. Try to expand your ideas more than mere key words and give a reason why those are good additions to the game. This might take more discussions. I'm interested in what your ideas are but you're not giving me anything to comment on.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    new type of characters. Blasters. like, Iron Man and War Machine, and Speed type characters like Spiderman and And fast champions. new game modes, Speed run, and Blast kingdom, and even Destiny mode. an Xmen vs Inhumans mod, 4 vs 4 arenas, and 5 vs 5 arenas. Just ideas. that I am thinking of to raise the bar of the games higher. And honestly a way to trade duplicates for materials or shards for other champions. Just an idea. Thanks for being great Kabam Team

5 v5 used to exist,Also,are you taking a page out of MFF,and MSF?
  • Options
    ArrowstreamArrowstream Posts: 178
    Future fight. they have 4 different types of characters. Blast, Speed, Combat, and Universal. But Contest of Champions is different. Speed as in very fast. Like quicksilver or other characters. And Blast as in high energy as in like Iron Man, War Machine, those who have high energy attacks. The other things are just ideas like special mission or arena ideas. I just say whats on my mind. Speed run is need as a mode. I meant mode lol. not mod. my apologizes. :)
  • Options
    Phil2k3Phil2k3 Posts: 1
    plase make the game intro faster when u have to log in
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    The classes r fine don't need to change them in fact I like these classes better
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★

Man in all honesty that would be way too much. Spiderman is good where he is as a Science because he was bit by a Spider so it makes sense. Stark Spidey is good as a Tech because it's the Stark Enhanced suit that makes him powerful. Hulk is good where he is at because he became like that from an experiment or whatever. Iron Man is where he is because his suit is all Tech. If you were to create a Blaster category then 80% of all tech champions and some Cosmics would be taken away. And characters like Hyperion and Thanos wouldn't be considered Cosmics with everyone else who are not from Earth you feel? Like 90% of Kabams placements and decisions with characters were very thought out. But of course there are some errors like Ghost Rider not being fire immune which makes no sense. But that's a whole different discussion.