**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Gwenpool Legit?

HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
edited June 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I just opened 2 Gwenpool in back-to-back 4 star crystals. From what the guys say in my alliance she's pretty good. What are your thoughts?

Comments

• HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    To answer the question of your post, Gwenpool isn't just legit, she's one of the best champions in the game. First off, since you duped your Gwen, that means she cannot die to specials, which is really handy in prolonged fights. Second, similar to Rocket Raccoon's, her L2 can be devastating when it crits. I don't think any of my opponents have survived a direct hit(they're not blocking) from a crit L2 on Gwen. THIRD, her bleed is absolutely crazy. If I had to say, the only better Damage over Time champion is Archangel. Gwen bleeds your opponent frequently, and it's not a lackluster bleed either. Often times, by the time you get 4 or 5 bleeds on an opponent, your opponent is close to half health, and five bleeds drains your opponent's health so quickly, you can just hold block for 2 or 3 seconds and win the fight. Playing aggressively with Gwen can get those bleeds quickly, and she ends fights quicker than other champions. So my advice is rank her up immediately and watch your enemies get devastated by that bleed!
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Thanks dude I'm going to do that!
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Yeah man, 5-7 bleeds is a game ender. Give Gwen about 2 seconds, and that fights over. If you've heard of Seatin, I dueled his Dr. Voodoo and won after I got 7 bleeds.
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    f2her30q4bpg.jpg
  • JayT1996JayT1996 Posts: 95
    Best female champ in game in my opinion
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Best champ in game
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Who is seatin?