**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Evade completly broken after AQ update?

So did my 1st match in new AQ season against Red hulk & surprise surpise i cant evade any more, i mean i am sliding my finger but my psylock is standing there like a **** getting punched by rulk .....same case with hyperion vs wolvie or lets just put any random champ here...... is it just me or evade is completly removed from AQ ?

Comments

• Options
    Merc1077Merc1077 Posts: 33
    Evade/dexterity has been broken for months. Kabam won’t fix it because they want money for units and such. I’ve submitted numerous tickets and proof but only get a response saying it’s being looked into or some generic bot response. They don’t care anymore. Whales fill their pockets and they’re ok with that.
  • Options
    Evade is broken Parry is broken basic block is non existent and standing still infront of heavies and specials happens all the time. Been complaining for months and months and guess what. It was my brand new device that wasn’t working according to them.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I actually just faced a gambit in alliance war and he did his sp1 twice and I could not even the card projectile when I was trying to swipe back, luckily I had a beefed up champion so I survived.
  • Options
    ZappZapp Posts: 69
    Yes it’s broken. You can’t evade the red beam on sentinels anymore or the sp2 of Yellow Jacket
  • Options
    juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    guess i should stop doing aq till its restored, i mean for god sake it was map 3 and i actually had to use a reviver ....what a shame ....such great game brought down to ruins just for the sake of greed.....i wonder when the whale actually realize it?
  • Options
    Lord_RobBot_85Lord_RobBot_85 Posts: 20
    edited April 2018
    I can evade YJ sp2 like it’s nothing, never fails.
    Sentinels are easy too.
    The only issue I have is in certain modes/champs heavy attack seem a lot faster then usual.
    Ultron node 24 tier 3-4 AW heavy attack was extremely fast and it didn’t miss.
    But ultron in Arena NEVER hits me. Weird right?
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    I have no idea what you guys are talking about, I evade easily. Maybe if you guys don't have the iphone X or 8? I mean games develop along side phone development. So maybe the current versions are a bit beefy to what prior phones/tablets are capable of. Just that's the only thing I can think of. Because I evade just perfectly.
  • Options
    EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    I noticed that too. My moves did not work properly, parry, dexterity a complete mess.
    The enemies were stand, than suddenly attacked my block 3 or 4 times, dashed back and did again and I could not parry
  • Options
    EvilRazor wrote: »
    I noticed that too. My moves did not work properly, parry, dexterity a complete mess.
    The enemies were stand, than suddenly attacked my block 3 or 4 times, dashed back and did again and I could not parry

I have had this issue,the AI is on bait mode, they’re tricky just back away and wait.
    As for them dashing back and you not being able to parry you need to make your guy move,dash back “reset” your stance and try again.
    Once I learned this, I now have 0 issues and I’m back to full evade/parry mode.