**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dual Account Bug - t5b

I run 2 accounts, one is level 51 and the other 37, i recently beat the collector on the former and went on to do a completion on the uncollected event quest and recieved 3k t5b shards. I logged in to my alternate account and noticed i had the t5b there as well. Surely that is a visual bug? @Kabam Miike

Account names are:

Crazyjack719
Creamo719

If these are linked somehow i would rather bring this to your attention and not accumulate T5b in this way on the alternate account.xi8i46cawtle.jpg
gt8sqptgmf8o.jpg

Comments

• Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    edited April 2018
    I would send in a support ticket, they wont be able to help here in forums
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    When you contact support you will most likely be told its a visual glitch. Happens all the time when switching over to your different accounts even the profile sometimes stays the same visually.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    it is a visual glitch. i get this all the time, with different things. you only REALLY have it on the 1 account.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    i get this also
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Thanks guys!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yeah I run two accounts and I look at my main’s ally and it shows me with OML (my second account profile) instead of DV. It also showed an AQ “_____ defeated the final boss” message, and I’m not even in an ally on my second. Definitely a visual glitch.