**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Red Deadpool Popping Up

DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
So ive been playin some mcoc and all of the sudden I got a big picture of og deadpool on my screen, with a question: "Hey buddy, you enjoying Marvel: Contest of Champions?" and two options - Yes and No. I got all hyped that I will finaly have a chance to aquire one of my very favourite Marvel champions, for the first time since I'm playing. After little bit of thought, I clicked Yes. Next window popped, asking me to... rate the game! Clicked that one away to look around game for announcement, offer, arena, anything. No deadpool. So I went to the play store manualy and I rated it. And you know what rate it was and you should know that you deserved it for teasing me with deadpool, kabam. WITHOUT ANY REGARDS

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    You created false expectations for just a character popping up ... Nothing more to say
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    True, for a moment I forgot to not have expectations from this game. Silly me that I expected deadpool to be added to the Marvel game, 1000 5star shards sent to inbox is way more creative way to celebrate april fools! Claiming it - best gaming experience I ever had, no joke.