**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I hope these are bugs.

Priest64Priest64 Posts: 56
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I'm not a complainer, but I have some issues with how the game is. First off, KABAM you're some alright guys for bringing us this wonderful game. But this month has had a string of issues relating to the game that I feel should be addressed. Block is somewhat broken, and the attacker can hit straight through your block. Even when you're holding down onto the screen. I'm doing harder content now, so I'm coming against attackers that have a large PI, and Attack Levels of 4-6k! I know as a, "Progressing Player" that the content will get difficult. But to have a broken product, and have an attacker that's hitting with 4-6k in attack power is messed up! And I believe that Bishop's ability needs to be toned down! How he carries power from the previous match. Heaven forbid that he has a special 3 waiting for you when you next face him. And yes, I know how to Bait! He should have a timer on when he can use his stored power from the previous match. Much like how Luke Cage's timer is for when the next time he can use Indestructible. Bishop should have that same thing with his power that carries over. Also, Sabertooth keeps Regen on even after Scarlet Witch nullifies it in Master Mode! And please fix that Android loading time.

Phone Type: ZTE Blade Z Max
Android: 7.1
Cell Provider: MetroPCS/T-MOBILE