**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Farming

Best place to farm iso and all that other good stuff ?

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    ISO: Event Quest give a bunch but Act 4 and Act 5 give a lot as well but they are higher tier iso, also duping 4 and 5* gives you a lot of tier 5 class iso
    Gold: Arena
    Potions: Do the Halls of Healing that they offer right now
    Units: Arena
    Battlechips: Arena

The Arena is your friend
  • CgilesCgiles Posts: 49
    DRTO wrote: »
    ISO: Event Quest give a bunch but Act 4 and Act 5 give a lot as well but they are higher tier iso, also duping 4 and 5* gives you a lot of tier 5 class iso
    Gold: Arena
    Potions: Do the Halls of Healing that they offer right now
    Units: Arena
    Battlechips: Arena

The Arena is your friend

Thanks very much
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    @Kabam Miike why cant we farm Act 5.3? Once we have everything 100% there shouldnt have class keys gates blocking a path we already explored. Many times there are energy refils there that i cant get
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Codornas wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike why cant we farm Act 5.3? Once we have everything 100% there shouldnt have class keys gates blocking a path we already explored. Many times there are energy refils there that i cant get

Other players are saying that if you submit a ticket to support, they'll send the keys to your acct.

It's kind of a ridiculous thing you have to do, especially if support doesn't provide an immediate response, but I guess it's better than nothing.

Definitely seems like some sort of "perma-key" could be added to the exploration rewards. Or paths could just remain permanently unlocked after 100%.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Codornas wrote: »

Other players are saying that if you submit a ticket to support, they'll send the keys to your acct.

It's kind of a ridiculous thing you have to do, especially if support doesn't provide an immediate response, but I guess it's better than nothing.

Definitely seems like some sort of "perma-key" could be added to the exploration rewards. Or paths could just remain permanently unlocked after 100%.

Wtfff really??? LOW MOVE by kabam if thats true. BS !
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Whatever iso you need, take a 3d print of it and sow it in your backyard, wait for a few days and iso will start growing. But don't forget to pluck them otherwise they can grow quite fast and take over the whole backyard and the house.

Other good stuff can be farmed the same way, but again be cautious, farming iso and health pots together can deplete the soil nutrients real fast, unless you 3d print the soil from collectors backyard.