**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why no love for android?

As per the current market statistics Android has 74.23% market share as compared to Apple's 20.84%

Source

So why android users face the brunt of lags, buggy game play more? i can see ios users are also started complaning but we android users are facing this issue way longer and in more severe ways.

I mean the patented question asked when we complain is whats your device & OS ....the simple answer is same device & OS i was using yesterday...last week ..last month ..i didnt had lags yesterday but today i do and to that severe extent that i stopped playing AQ.

IF you guys have some thing constructive inputs then please do share

Comments

• Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Android is the most popular OS in the world because there are dozens and dozens of phone manufacturers who use it in their phones. And those manufacturers make dozens of models of phones ranging in price from maybe $100 - $1000.

Only 1 company makes the iPhone. Apple. They make the OS and the phones are built specifically to run that OS.

Also, while Android OS might be the dominant mobile OS the market, the iPhone is still the best selling phone...and it's not even close.

Companies that make Android phones like Samsung or HTC or LG don't run pure Android. They all put their own spin on it and they add things to it. Network providers often add their own additional bloatware to Android phones.

All of these things affect the way the phone functions. In order for MCOC to run more smoothly on Android, they'd probably have to build a unique app specifically for each phone, and that's simply too expensive and unrealistic.
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    agreed, now explain this..... i play with 2 accounts on the same device.....in 1 the game is lagging to such a extent that its almost not playable where as when i switch to other account the game runs without any hiccups ....what changed?