**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My youtube got spammed with mcoc contents

Not sure if anyone of you feels the same.

I learned a lot from youtubers on tactic,
strategies, updates, new contents etc.
I really appreciate their efforts in putting and creating those resourceful contents.

But recently, more and more Live broadcast contents on arena grinding and aw fights, where I found the content has nothing useful in it. Can Kabam place some controls over the content being published?

It is so overwhelmed with all the useless content all over the place on Youtube mcoc content creator channels.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I can't agree with limiting people. Some are starting out, and some just like to share their experience. You always have the option of not watching it.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Not sure if anyone of you feels the same.

I learned a lot from youtubers on tactic,
    strategies, updates, new contents etc.
    I really appreciate their efforts in putting and creating those resourceful contents.

But recently, more and more Live broadcast contents on arena grinding and aw fights, where I found the content has nothing useful in it. Can Kabam place some controls over the content being published?

It is so overwhelmed with all the useless content all over the place on Youtube mcoc content creator channels.

They need to make money,so they do it,
    Also,I don't understand why you don't want to get salty with Seatin's crystal openings.
    It's a big ol' salt fiesta.
    Also,The 'War' videos helped me understand tactics to switch nc's mode etc.

So not all useless
  • Options
    AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    I see, so it was just me, then i gonna dig harder to find useful content then... :)

I do like some of their videos, like crystals opening, prank on april fools, mcoc news, atleast gave an idea on the drop rates and updates etc.

But on arena grinding and war... nah... that is too much.