**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nameless "Skin" Unlockablilty Suggestion

Rather than releasing the Nameless champions, which would be unfair to give multiple characters of the same star rating(4 and 5* Hyperion for example), I think it would be a really cool idea to give Summoners the chance to earn the skins of the Nameless Champions since they are really freaking cool.

Maybe this could be done through a boss rush or special arena to make the skins have a rareness to them and make them hard to achieve. You could only participate if you have the particular champion or maybe anyone could participate, but the skin would be kept as an item until you unlock that champ if you don't have them already. The skin wouldn't change the way the champion behaves or his name, it would just apply the Nameless look. It would almost function the way summoner titles do.

Obviously this would require a lot of implementation work from the developers, but I think it would be really awesome for us fans of the game. Particularly, I think the Hyperion skin is the coolest. This would also allow an opportunity for the developers hard work on the skins to live on.

What does everyone else think, would you like to see this happen?

Nameless "Skin" Unlockablilty Suggestion 17 votes

Yes, I'd like to see Nameless Skins
76%
MattyloJiNTarkanSac123_KarinshiMutantWharf8KillerBBaccaBossMCJC_Reverend_RuckusCats73Ghostboytjieace930999coc_master 13 votes
No, I don't want to see Nameless Skins
11%
ADDIS0NKossukose 2 votes
No, and I think this is a stupid idea (tell us why below)
11%
Elitehuntershadow_lurker22 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    Not every champ or opponent in the game is or needs to be playable.

I agree, and I'm not suggesting they become their own characters, just skins over the existing characters, I think it would be a cool way to have the developers hard work on those characters stick around
  • Options
    Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Yes, I'd like to see Nameless Skins
    @addisonbassist he is simply suggesting we get to put the skin color of the nameless champs on our own, because they look cool