**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solo event

I have NO solo events right now. I'm earning rewards and not being awarded anything. Refreshed and restarted game several times. FIX THIS!

Comments

• FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Same here. Level up ended over an hour ago
  • So it turned out to be skill combat for the 7 hour event and when it finally showed up only 5 hours and 18 minutes remained. ALSO, none of the fights in arena or quest with my skill champs during that missing 2 hours period accrued points for my solo event.
  • Mutant advancement finished 1h ago, where's the next 7 hr solo event ?
  • TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    This happened to me both times today. I have nothing now and earlier mutant advancement took forever to show up.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    Same for me with the 7 hr solo quests; not showing up until well after they started and not getting credit for points during the "missing time"
  • Mutant Advancement almost at 2 hours expired and STILL NO NEW EVENT! This is getting old Kabam!
    I've restarted the game 3 times. Still no event up.
  • Mutant combat just showed up with 5 hours 13 minutes available. FIX THIS KABAM!
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    Mutant combat popped for me a few minutes ago, finally, so only about 5 hours left on it
  • Tech combat finished 1hr ago, where's the next 7h solo event ?
  • DarcyMDarcyM Posts: 3
    Happened to me yesterday and even worse today!! Skill arena battle finally just showed up with 4hrs 25 min left and I've been in the arena all morning and have 0 points in the event.
  • SligSlig Posts: 346 ★★
    Same with ne
    Sent in a ticket this is the response. lwheajdk5thm.png
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    This happens a few times per year(getting better, before it was a few times per month).

Event starts at correct time, you get point for it, but you have no idea what event is running until it decides to show it self. Happens on both android and ios=server error
  • SligSlig Posts: 346 ★★
    edited June 2017
    But we aren't getting points until it shows
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Tarlungs wrote: »
    Sent in a ticket this is the response. lwheajdk5thm.png

You: Hi, I'm having an issue. Here is proof of the issue.
    Support: Well, on our end it's fine. End of discussion. Hope that helped.

This issue persists and players are given a cold shoulder. The whole idea is to alert Kabam to this issue, where they hopefully resolve it, as it usually not isolated to just 1 player. Most players know by now to try restarting the device and checking again. But when you're hours into what should be a new event with nothing showing, why not help out the player by saying they'll issue you some (or all) of the milestones as a reward for the issue in the game.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    I stand corrected, all the times before, what we done during the time when we couldn't see the current event counted, but not this time.