**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

An Easier Way To Get Four Stars

Have you been looking at other peoples accounts and wanting the four stars they have. I think there should be a easier way to get four stars round about the time your on act 3. Who agrees?

Comments

• OZSMASHU_YTOZSMASHU_YT Posts: 137
    Sorry for the cheesy start xD
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    If your in a good Alliance and work at it you can get a new 4* almost every week.
  • BronzeFallBronzeFall Posts: 60
    Grind arenas as well
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Cavalier wrote: »
    If your in a good Alliance and work at it you can get a new 4* almost every week.
    This.

Look the alliance Tiers in A-Wars and looks how many 4* shards are rewarded per win-lose.
    Assume an average alliance should win 2 and lose 1 per week then do the maths.
    Then joins actives Alliances chasing one in the Tier wanted for you.
    Most shards would come from here.

Don't try Arenas wanting champs, except if you have already built a roster and cutoff are realistically possible for you.
    Except if you only want shards and this cutoff do is possible for you.

The big problem here are, you should be able to be recruited in that kind of alliance and/or you should already have a good roster for arenas. In my experience, you can reach the first one before the second one.
  • TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146
    I just want to know how some people have 7k 4* 5/50's

I'm not talking about inflated PI like voodoo, etc.

Masteries. That's how. Especially suicides.
    Thanks Guys
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Every arena you have to run the basic one to 1,7M, you'll get 500 shards of 4* and 200 of 5*

That means 1000 and 400 a week
    ;)