**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Proxima midnight - insane damage ( how is this possible)

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
In Hero mode quest , everyone knows the strength of the champs , we can auto play the entire event. But when I saw Proxima and read her profile with abilities, I found her interesting and wanted to check what she can do. I went with my rank 3 and 4 5* champs and took damage of her special without triggering any of her special abilities. Clicked few pics which I am sharing. Take a look
First pick shows her damage or attack stats.

wl67yolvyybw.jpeg

Next pic I am charging for heavy and she is at one bar of power, these days if you wanted to make use of AI special just charge your heavy and they will use special without fail.

y0cetiv6ig77.jpeg

Next one she used her special 1 and I am KO, now just look at her combo meter. And her mission stats. The damage is awesome as compared to other special 1 attacks ( my rank 4 5* drax won’t do that much damage)

q7jkcn4r7vz8.jpeg

Now how about her special 2 damage. I went with my Drax this time 5* rank 4 he was at 64% of health when she used her special 2, the damage was off the screen so I can’t see the full figure of the damage but result was clear and loud.

5j045mn07wct.jpeg
u5asmiaryc18.jpeg
2ii2ebxizkeu.jpeg

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    It's the node, isn't it? I assume heroic still has the node where her specials are guaranteed to ko
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    The node said something about doing lethal damage during specials.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Yeah .... I think that’s the node buff .... sorry guys ... I was excited to have her as a new champ with all that damage .... but sadly it’s all node buff effects.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    special2 = dead
    you have to bait for 1
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    This is pathetic I’m stuck on Guillotine
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    I like what they did with this node, although in Heroic they have kept her a bit easy to beat. I’m sure she’s a bit tougher in uncollected
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    probably a bug..what else is new?
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216

its the node lmao
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    Pretty sure it's just the lethal special node and not a bug
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★

@New_Noob168 Instead of automatically blaming it on a bug, why didn't you just read the discussion, in which we solved the problem? This is why we can't have nice things
  • The node says that all the specials are lethal..
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    When she uses any special she goes into «lethal» for 4 seconds. You can see the timer. My tactic was not to attack during those 4 seconds, just try to evade her attacks. Because even block damage is big. I only fought her on Uncollected but I think it's the same on heroic and master...
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    lethal node :D
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Should have made a habit of reading the nodes no matter how easy the mode is
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Its the node.

Kabam always finds a way to make champs seem better than they actually are by powering them with nodes specific to them.

Like spidergwen on unblockable sp1 LOL
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Check the nodes noobie