**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.8 Rating Alliance Looking for 4 Active Members to join

First off thank you for reading this post. I am trying to help recruit some new blood for the alliance I am a part of. We are looking for 4 active players that enjoy the fun of playing the game and enjoy competing in the game to become better. We are a 6.8 Mil rated alliance and currently ranked 104 in Silver Rank 1 during the 1st season of War. We are currently running Map 3 in AQ each day but that is only because we are all trying to adjust to the new Sentinels. Once we get used to them we will be going back to running Map 4 each day of Quest. with possibly moving onto Map 5 once or twice a week as long as everyone stays active and supportive of the cause to make our alliance great. We are a Laid back alliance and totally understand Life, Family, Work, and School coming first and would have it no other way but all we ask is you communicate if you can't be active.

Now our Alliance Requirments

Being Active With good communication

Must Use the Line App-

Donations Weekly of 66,668 Gold, 5,834 Loyalty, and 11,668 Battle Chips ( of course that can be nullified when running map 3)

Contribute to Summoner Advancement each week of at least 7,000 to 10,000 points. Could potentially be less once we get 30 members again

Have enough 4* or 5* champs to use for Both War and AQ at the same time

That is really all the main requirements we have with our alliance. Please if you are interested you can contact me through here by messaging me directly or through the thread here. or you can contact me in game at zbot34 or on line at zbot34.

Again thanks for taking the time to read this post. I look forward to hearing from ya. Take care all.

Comments

• Options
    VeeTeeTeeVeeTeeTee Posts: 72
    hey Mate,
    how much room would you be able to make if I said I could potentially bring more people with exactly the same objectives? We all aim for map 4-5 but currently struggling with some members leaving and the others not being active enough.
    I could bring at least 4-5 boss killers plus a few very reliable experienced map clearers.
  • Options
    zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Right now I have only 4 slots open at the moment. There maybe a 5th slot open but it depends on how this player does with his attitude toward the alliance if you know what i mean.
  • Options
    Right now I have only 4 slots open at the moment. There maybe a 5th slot open but it depends on how this player does with his attitude toward the alliance if you know what i mean.
  • Options
    if you want to chat more in depth about it you can hit me up on Line my name on there is zbot34
  • Options
    VeeTeeTeeVeeTeeTee Posts: 72
    I'm afraid 5 slots is a bit too little. I'd have at least 10 to bring. So I guess we both need to keep looking. Best of luck buddy
  • Options
    Medik101Medik101 Posts: 58
    @veeteetee hot me up on LINE... Medik101...
    Might be able to help you out.
  • Options
    Medik101Medik101 Posts: 58
    @veeteetee hot me up on LINE... Medik101...
    Might be able to help you out.
  • Options
    Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    @VeeTeeTee We are an 8.5 mil ended in Gold 3 last season inspite of starting in GOld 2...Reason 4 members retired midway through & we cudnt find decent replacements while some werent active enough...we can accomodate 10 to 12 members...allot u a bg...raise couple of u guys to officers for better BG management facilitation...together we can bring in our bests and really aim for gold 1 next season which shouldnt be that big a deal really....
  • Options
    Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Hit me up on line vinitlalka1988 to discuss further...