**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Featured arena - infinite win streak

How do people get to an infinite streak in the featured arena? Every time I get past round 8 I start getting placed against rank 4 5*s. I've done the basic one and got champs but the featured is somewhat different. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Honestly most people probably just power through and take down the R4 5*. You can sandbag to some extent if you have un-ranked 4 stars. I suggest using your higher guys rounds 8-14 and power power through. Your strongest guys on 11-14. Will push your skill level higher if it's a challenge too.

My typically strategy:
    1-5 r3 4 star
    5-10 start with lower 5 stars and synergies and work up to higher 5 stars. GGet all my 5 stars out here. I use strongest 5 stars in 10-15 usually though.
    10-15 strongest teams I have. Mostly R5/R4 4 stars and r3/r2 5 stars. Save power control champs for here as well since they sometimes refuse to use specials.
    15-20 R4 4 stars
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    For fights 1-10 don't use anything more than 3/30 4*. For 10-20 use 4/40 4* or higher. From 21 on you can use 3/30 again. Fights 10-15 will be the toughest but any half-decent player should make it through with 4/40s
  • BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    Timone147 wrote: »
    Honestly most people probably just power through and take down the R4 5*. You can sandbag to some extent if you have un-ranked 4 stars. I suggest using your higher guys rounds 8-14 and power power through. Your strongest guys on 11-14. Will push your skill level higher if it's a challenge too.

My typically strategy:
    1-5 r3 4 star
    5-10 start with lower 5 stars and synergies and work up to higher 5 stars. GGet all my 5 stars out here. I use strongest 5 stars in 10-15 usually though.
    10-15 strongest teams I have. Mostly R5/R4 4 stars and r3/r2 5 stars. Save power control champs for here as well since they sometimes refuse to use specials.
    15-20 R4 4 stars

Cheers will give that a whirl in the next arena