**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is 6star awakening ability so bad

Comments

• Options
    FrodoT_BagginsFrodoT_Baggins Posts: 45
    shouldn't six-star being better?
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    6 stars signature abilities max at 200 instead of 99, just like a 5 star. You can't compare them to a 4 star or 3 star.
  • Options
    PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    Ouch..... that’s absolutely shocking.
  • Options
    The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    Kabam has been notorious for their lack of continuity between Sig. Abilities of 4-star and 5-star characters, so it's no surprise that the 6-stars are the same way. Some 5-stars have better sig abilities than their 4-star versions and some have worse. There is no apparent rhyme or reason behind Kabam's thinking.
  • Options
    Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Also it probably scales more aggressively meaning that at lev 40-60-80 that value ramps up very quickly. Good luck duping him again :)
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    I think regardless of star rating,DD'S evade would be at 100% at max sig,right?
    Or it could go beyond that to counter AAR.
  • Options
    General_VisGeneral_Vis Posts: 138
    It’s weird because some champs at 5 & 6* will go further than their 3 & 4* counterparts but others can’t because of their ability.

For example my 4* Voodoo at sig 99 has 100% increased buff duration but my 5* is already at 100% and isn’t even sig 100 yet (think he might go up to 150% at sig 200 but I’m not sure).

On the other hand a Daredevil can only ever get to 100% evade chance as he can’t very well evade more than 100% so his sig level will just take him longer to get there.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    It’s weird because some champs at 5 & 6* will go further than their 3 & 4* counterparts but others can’t because of their ability.

For example my 4* Voodoo at sig 99 has 100% increased buff duration but my 5* is already at 100% and isn’t even sig 100 yet (think he might go up to 150% at sig 200 but I’m not sure).

On the other hand a Daredevil can only ever get to 100% evade chance as he can’t very well evade more than 100% so his sig level will just take him longer to get there.

Although it could counter Ability accuracy reduction.Just saying.
  • Options
    Cosmos_2002Cosmos_2002 Posts: 137
    Like AxeCopFire said, 6* and 5* champions' signature abilities scale differently.
    At lvl 20 for a 6*, you can expect the value to be similar to a lvl 10 4*.