**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Trouble on who to rank 4

Duped 4* doctor strange vs duped 4* captain america ww2. Not sure who to bring up to rank 4, or should I just save my catalysts for another hero?

Thanks

Comments

• captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 515 ★★★
    Depends where you are in the game in terms of story quest and all, or what you want to use them for, but Cap is probably the better bet out of those two
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,611 ★★★★★
    Between the 2, Cap WW2 is much better, he's one of the better science champs cause he has really good block proficiency. Duped barely give him any damage which is great. Not sure how far you've progressed but even if it's your first rank 4 or not, he's a good option.
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    out of those 2 I would rank up ww2 cap, he has great bleed on L2 and his block proficiency is decent, esp if you have some sig stones to dump into him...I use my ww2 cap in aw all the time..he's worth it
  • It depends on what you need the champs for. Both are pretty solid imo, but I would go with Cap for his block proficiency. DS is an ok utility to nulify buffs but there are better mystics that do the same such as SW, DV, and GR. His health steal is not very good anymore but its decent if you don’t take alot of dmg. His armor phase is pretty good, but not perfect. Can prevent a decent amount of dmg.

If you need a champ that can take a beating, Cap is rhe way to go. Other wise I would save the cats for Hulk, Void, or Quake (if you are good with her she can be a monster). But if you are in the early part of the game then Cap is a great champ.
  • Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    Ww2 100% rank 5/50 don’t think
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Cap WWII is better in most areas of the game
  • JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    Carnage!!! The buff was stated by Kabam - lies or truth - the choice is yours Kabam!!
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Ww2 Cap