**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

When are the sub featured's added to the basic five star?

DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
I thought the post said they would be added when the champ is added to the premiums outside the ones that have been featured and are in premiums, and if that were the case Hood and Dormammu should've been added, right? But I didn't see them in the reel once in a 5*

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,370 ★★★★★
    Subfeatured are added to the Featured Crystals. Also, the roll doesn't show all possibilities. Just some of what can be won.
  • Options
    DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Subfeatured are added to the Featured Crystals. Also, the roll doesn't show all possibilities. Just some of what can be won.

I know that they are added to featured, but the sub featured pool is always changing. As they have stated after the champion is featured they are added, but they said that once the champion is added to all other crystals they would be added. And they are adding 6 a month to catch up. I didn't ask what the sub features were, I already know. Thank you though
  • Options
    TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    You need to reread their post closely. I originally interpreted it the same way as OP BUT they won't start adding 5* feature champions at the same time they are added to PHC until AFTER they have caught up with backlog adding 6 per month.

" We will continue to add 6 previous featured 5-Star Champions each month until the backlog of Previously Featured Champions will have caught up. From this point forward, when a 3-Star or 4-Star Previously Featured Champion is added to the Premium Hero Crystal we will also be adding the 5-Star version to the 5-Star Hero Crystal."

The two sentences are linked -> from this point forward refers to once they have caught up.