**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Deadpool Kills The Contest

DarthTorgueDarthTorgue Posts: 40
edited April 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I think it would be really awesome to have a new labyrinth style level (where the whole thing is one path with no diverging routes) called Deadpool Kills The Contest where you have to use Deadpool (the original, not x-force) and no one else to fight every single other character in the game... Would be brutal but tons of fun.

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    That woul be pretty cool, but not many players have the red deadpool
  • To add to this, set team challenges in general would be really cool. Maybe once a month or once every other month we could get a new 24hr challenge level (maybe similar to MODOK's Lab) where kabam picks the team we use. This could give players a chance to use characters they might not normally use and give newer players a chance to get some decent rewards that they couldn't get if forced to use their own champs. And maybe turn it into a tournament or something where the players that get through it the fastest get extra rewards.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    There is so much stuff in the game. We need to improve what we have not to add distractions
  • DarthTorgueDarthTorgue Posts: 40
    edited April 2018
    I agree, what's already in the game definitely needs to be fixed before more problems are added. But it's still fun to come up with ideas like this even if it'll never actually happen...
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    And once we bet it with the "temp given Deadpool OG", as a reward can we get to keep the Deadpool? :p hehehe
  • Yeah, absolutely. Haha. I mean, why not? As crazy difficult as a level like that would be there should be some kind of cool reward. I mean, there should probably also be enough iso and gold and stuff to rank him up once also but that might be going too far...
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Let's say we get a 4* Deadpool temporarily to finish the killing,
    IF we accomplish it,We should be given a 1* or 2* at the very least.
  • Why not a 6*? Haha. Since this is all hypothetical daydreaming it should be way more awesome than just a 1 or 2 * deadpool...
    edited April 2018
    Why not a 6*? Haha. Since this is all hypothetical daydreaming it should be way more awesome than just a 1 or 2 * deadpool...

How about this:
    For completing the killing,
    3* Deadpool

Legends run 101-200
    4*
    6-100
    5*,4*
    2-5
    6*,5*,4*(5 and 4* with duoes)
    6*,5*,4*(ALL with dupes)
  • Change that first one from a 2* to a 3* and that looks pretty good.
    Change that first one from a 2* to a 3* and that looks pretty good.

Done!
  • Now if only we could get some Kabam people to check this out and add it into the game! Haha.
  • Then he should be buffed!
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    The damage on that red deadpool is pathetic. He can't kill any bosses.

That's why it's a challenge!
  • Haha, true. But still... Buff him anyway. Deadpool was awesome in the 90's. He should be awesome now... Haha.
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    g7cqzodwkbxu.jpg
  • What is that?
    What is that?

Chinese mcoc
  • Ah... What was the offer there? Looks like a 5* deadpool crystal but i can't tell what all that says...
  • Jing_Yik2017Jing_Yik2017 Posts: 86
    edited April 2018
    Ah... What was the offer there? Looks like a 5* deadpool crystal but i can't tell what all that says...

if you buy 10 crystal, will give you guarantee chance to get a 4* or 5*.
    if the crystal open is a 4*, 80% chance is deadpool, if is a 5*, guarantee is 5* deadpool.
  • Jing_Yik2017Jing_Yik2017 Posts: 86
    Ah... What was the offer there? Looks like a 5* deadpool crystal but i can't tell what all that says...

if the crystal open is a 4*, 80% chance is deadpool, if is a 5*, guarantee is 5* deadpool.

This kind of offers is very popular in chinese base games. At least some guarantee higher rank champs if you save all your shards to open in bulk (normally is every 10 they give you a guarantee 4*).

This kind of offers is very popular in chinese base games. At least some guarantee higher rank champs if you save all your shards to open in bulk (normally is every 10 they give you a guarantee 4*).

Is it still in the Chinese version or was it in the older one,Man Wei de Gou (I think it was)?
  • Thanks for the reply! I've played several games that has something like that, an incentive to save up and get ten at a time. I just didn't think this game did that. It's a pretty cool idea tho.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Cool idea. DP just needs a buff/rework