**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which one??!!

Today I pulled a 4 star Gwenpool out of a Premium Hero Shard Crystal! Not only did I do half a back flip and land on my face, but I am having a tough time deciding who I should rank up. A few weeks ago, I pulled two 4 stars in a row out of the Premium Hero Shard Crystals, and one of those four stars turned out to be Medusa(Loki was the other one!). I had a 4 star cosmic awakening gem that I saved, and used it on her. She is now currently sitting at rank 4 level 40 at 4,501 pi! Could someone also predict what pi she would be at at Rank 5 level 50? So it is either take Gwenpool up to rank 4 unduped, or up Medusa to rank 5! Have at it my friends!!!

Comments

• Options
    DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Medusa to rank 5
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Rank 5 Medusa first. Then Rank 4 Gwenpool.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    My Medusa (R5 sig 70) is at 6535 PI (4733 without masteries). She is my go-to for any robot fight (sentinels, Ultron, Vision, etc) and she destroys them.

Gwenpool is a beast as well. She can easily go to R5 without being duped.

No wrong decision with these two.

Only hesitation on taking them to R5 would be the resources could be saved for a 5* champ.
  • Options
    Sirius111Sirius111 Posts: 36
    Thanks everyone!