**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rogue question

Does she need to be dupped to be effective? Would u take a 4* star unduped Rogue to rank 4? Thanks fam

Comments

• Spidey1717Spidey1717 Posts: 117
    Thanks rooster30
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    She is decent undupped, but she is much better when dupped.
    I have her as 4* undupped, for life steal she doesn't steal enough to recover health lost, my other regen champs are better, for power steal she doesn't steal enough, my other power control champs are better.
    However, if I manage to dup her (won't use my 4* awakening gem on her though), she will be much more awesome and will become a better choice vs my other regen & power control champs.
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    I have a 5star undupped rogue at rank 3. She does gain more from being awakened, but still really good without the sig. ability. Rank her up, she is a good mutant with a good "regen" on the special 1.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    I’ve had at rank 4 for about 6 or 7 months waiting for a dupe, she’s good unduped. I