**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Debufs

Debufs Cold Wave and Ice Burns Sabretooth, Mephisto, Corvus are immune. Ice man is frozen and suffers. As well as saber teeth suffered at low temperatures, Capitao America remained in the cryogenics and neither resists the cold Electrostatics Widow resists, Crossed Bones slows, Gwenpool softens effect Electro dominates electrostatics and suffers with it because? Incineration Vulture converts, Ice man is immune, Mephisto is immune Biker, Dormamu are on fire and are not immune. Degeneration Dormamu uses black energy in its essence. Degeneration should feed rather than drain your life. Bleeding Angela, Nocturne has a sword and does not cause bleeding. In movies and HQ the Hawkeye causes in addition to bleeding his arrows cause, shock, paralysis, explosion, concussion, fire and poison. Why not in the game. Even the Winter Soldier trades ammunition for incineration. All heroes who have undergone gamma radiation have a healing factor, why not the Hulk? Why doubling Joe Fixit's bet is not ruin of the punter as in act 4? How does Mephisto manage to imprison souls of robots if they have no soul? Why does not the Iron Fist use its chi for healing? How does Jane Foster owning Mijolnir does not cause armor breaking being the same as Thor? Doubts and more doubts.

Comments

• Options
    That is a fact to be discussed! Psylocke has a sword and does not cause bleeding.
  • Options
    Itinho2107Itinho2107 Posts: 69
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf
    Tell if I am right or wrong to think about it please
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    I can barely read something correct ... but from what I understood, is another post asking for the logic behind the game.
    Is just a game, it isn't supposed to be an adaptation from real life or movies or comic or anything. Otherwise there would be no game at all due to being so unbalanced.
    The game makes sense the way it is. It has it own rules, you just need to understand them and not looking so much into the characters
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Psylocke is an assassin that can't bleed with her katana
    Hilarious
  • Options
    Itinho2107Itinho2107 Posts: 69
    People talk about balance. Is it a balance?rof5wc41oxah.jpg
  • Options
    Adriano1992Adriano1992 Posts: 4
    Traduzindo a kabam quer encher o cu com dinheiro
  • Options
    I agree completly!