**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can we please Buff the Gold Masteries

Ok since me expressing my gripe with the Gold Deal that just came out got a warning. I'll be "constructive".

Can we please buff the Gold Masteries. I stay running the masteries and I'm always still out of gold. 2% is not enough for every gold reward. Can y'all bump the percent to like 5 or 10% for every gold reward in the game?

This would help with some more versatile mastery setups and help out with the gold problem. I wrote about this before but it went on deaf ears. Can someone take my suggestion to the game team please?

Comments

• Options
    loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    I would actually agree with this and than people can switch in order to farm for gold and switch back. You would get more people spending units to changing mastery all the time. win win for both sides. I dont ever buy gold crystals even when they are on discount. the fact that I did all the work to be uncollected and there is no uncollected gold crystal or fights that are tougher that give more gold is sad.