Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Why can't I dex out when my block is getting hit?!?!?

2»

Comments

• Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    Yeah you are completely wrong mike, I have completely finished act 5 and I’ve always played like this, the game mechanics have completely changed regarding this issue, we did used to be able to dexterity evade out if we timed it perfectly out of a combo, ive done it for years,literally. If we missed the perfect timing we would keep blocking if we were using the two hand method, and this no longer works, those who are saying you never could, obviously didn’t realise/ utilise this technique, I’ve put thousands of hours into this game, and utilised it in most fights. and once again the game has changed for the worse for the player and you are denying it. This games gameplay was amazing pre 12.0, it’s never been the same since, I don’t know how new users even get hooked on the game, there’s so much block damage, unavoidable damage, fights that aren’t beatable without the perfect champions or a lot of units(money) th f2p option is dwindling no matter how much time you can put in to keep up

So there is a massive amount of recorded game play on the web. I'm sure one of you can find some clips of the behaviour that was working that is not now.
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,232
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    Yeah you are completely wrong mike, I have completely finished act 5 and I’ve always played like this, the game mechanics have completely changed regarding this issue, we did used to be able to dexterity evade out if we timed it perfectly out of a combo, ive done it for years,literally. If we missed the perfect timing we would keep blocking if we were using the two hand method, and this no longer works, those who are saying you never could, obviously didn’t realise/ utilise this technique, I’ve put thousands of hours into this game, and utilised it in most fights. and once again the game has changed for the worse for the player and you are denying it. This games gameplay was amazing pre 12.0, it’s never been the same since, I don’t know how new users even get hooked on the game, there’s so much block damage, unavoidable damage, fights that aren’t beatable without the perfect champions or a lot of units(money) th f2p option is dwindling no matter how much time you can put in to keep up

So there is a massive amount of recorded game play on the web. I'm sure one of you can find some clips of the behaviour that was working that is not now.

If you have some of those videos, that might help us get to the root of this. To be honest, this thread didn't exactly have enough detail to begin with.
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    First of all, I agree with OP, for some reason we can't use dexterity to dash back while blocking enemy attacks after this update.
    Second of all, WHY did you mods ban OP for making this thread? If it wasn't this then I would like to know why he/she got banned ffs.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Um any old video you watch you can see it , if you block attacks you can evade out mid combo anytime using dex if you time it perfectly, that is you could until now, watch any old fights objectively, it’s in the first video I looked at on my phone, I get hit a couple times while blocking( because my first evade didn’t register, but I can swipe out on the third hit, it’s no longer possible, I can’t work out how to post video on my phone, there’s another thread just started on it too, it’s clear and obvious
  • Options
    DoubleBogeyDoubleBogey Posts: 14
    I've played this game before there were crystal shards. I find the assersion from kabam Mike that this has always been the case ridiculous. Do you even play the game? This getting stuck mechanic is new. You even get stuck at times before you get hit. I don't know if it's not detecting swipes properly or intentional, but cut the BS about it always being there.
  • Options
    EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    I noticed after last update I could evade while blocking a combo. Also in Arena, the AI evaded my 3th hit while he was blocking, it was a fight vs Rhino.
    I will record every fight in arena that I can to catch that dexterity during block, so Kabam can't tell us this is a misleading.
    We need transparency.