**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold Crystal Results 200 crystals

2»

Comments

• Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    @Vossler77

LOL, with that paltry amount of gold you have you can only take about five 5* champs to r3.

You will need those r3s for the arenas which are now matching r3 6* champs

Is that bad math or hyperbole? It’s 750k to r3 with class iso. He has the gold to r3 12 champs which would also take time to acquire he reaources for during which he would acquire more gold.

Gold “shortages” certainly are not looking valid when these kinds of verifiably false statements are made.

I only keep 4* and 5*( even if i would like to be able to sell them ) so the gold as never been a problem. Im uncollected with a roster of 34 champs and a rating of 90k.

That explains it, he’s sold all his champs.

Nope i just never bothered with them. Took my time. Waited to get whom I wanted to have and ranked those champs. Your rating means nothing since it does not have any utility in game. You only need 16 good champs anyway.
    You’re opinion is also good just don’t jump to conclusion that i have this gold cuz i sold them in bulk. I just don’t bother ranking champs i will never use. Including 5*. I still do everything with Hulk. Scarlett. Wolvie and Star-Lord all maxed out this idea of 4* being obsolete is rubbish. Got uncollected with 4*.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    BigTime wrote: »
    Rednick69 wrote: »
    Garbage as expected.

I take the bullets so you don't have to!

Thanks for sharing your first hand data! Very insightful indeed.
    The data confirm that I shouldn't even waste a penny on this bcos it is completely NOT worthing it!
    And thank you very much for taking the bullet as you said, so we learnt from your data and made the best decisions without being conned into false hope for good return only to be disappointed.

On the other hand, I'm sure if any whales were to spend 50 Odin vaults to buy these gold crystals, they will temporarily have no gold concern for a few weeks. :D
    Chicken wrote: »
    I haven’t seen them respond to any posts the last few days. It’s sad.

But they are still there behind the scene watching, closing threads and emailing warning to forum members, so yes they are WATCHING! What does these sounds? You know. :)
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    @Vossler77

LOL, with that paltry amount of gold you have you can only take about five 5* champs to r3.

Is that bad math or hyperbole? It’s 750k to r3 with class iso. He has the gold to r3 12 champs which would also take time to acquire he reaources for during which he would acquire more gold.

Gold “shortages” certainly are not looking valid when these kinds of verifiably false statements are made.

I only keep 4* and 5*( even if i would like to be able to sell them ) so the gold as never been a problem. Im uncollected with a roster of 34 champs and a rating of 90k.

And you do not need to live in arena to have alot of gold.

When the “solution” is sell all your champions or spend all your time in arena. It’s not a solution.
    Why does it matter if you sell off your low level champs if you never intend to use them in arenas? In fact why do people care about leveling champions they have no intention of using, this gold problem(dont want to arena) looks more flimsy the more arguments people put forth attempting to prove it.

More and more its looking like a case of wanting to have your cake and to eat it too.

I don’t use my low level champions. I have the majority of my 2 and 3* at sig 99 to get more shards when I get max sig crystals. I’ve had 2 4* awakening gems from those crystals so far, and many more shards than I would get for selling them and then ranking them to rank 1 level 10 and selling again. It’s much more lucrative to get max sig crystals in the long run.

I do not rank up a single champion past rank 1 if I do not intend to use them in aq, Aw or quests. All champions I currently have past rank 1 that I have ranked up in the last year are either; in my current team for questing, aq, Aw or they used to be in my team for one of those, or I ranked for prestige. I have let t4c expire so as not to waste gold.

I do arena, I do all the milestones for the basic and featured 4* arenas every single round. I don’t know where you got the idea that I don’t do arena. Perhaps you’re mistaken.

I don’t want to spend thousands of dollars on my cake or have to grind arena for 10 hours a day for it either.
    So you're doing okay with gold then? Why are you begruding someones methods who is successfully earning gold without excessive arena?

Im not doing ok with gold, there is not enough to get it in the game unless you’re ok with spending tons, letting tons of catalysts expire which as kabam say are the most advanced resources in the game, or unless you want to spend 10 hours a day in arena. That is a poor recipe for a game that claims to be free to play.

Why am I not allowed to begrudge someone’s methods? Just like people coming in and saying sell all your iso, or buy gold crystals. I don’t think it’s a beneficial method to get more gold. Kabam themselves say this game is to collect champions. They don’t then say “ooh unless you want to be able to upgrade the champions you want”

Im not doing ok with gold, there is not enough to get it in the game unless you’re ok with spending tons, letting tons of catalysts expire which as kabam say are the most advanced resources in the game, or unless you want to spend 10 hours a day in arena. That is a poor recipe for a game that claims to be free to play.

Why am I not allowed to begrudge someone’s methods? Just like people coming in and saying sell all your iso, or buy gold crystals. I don’t think it’s a beneficial method to get more gold. Kabam themselves say this game is to collect champions. They don’t then say “ooh unless you want to be able to upgrade the champions you want”

No worry pals, most of us who are NOT blind can see who are the actual txxlls. They are everywhere claiming the opposite to what many others faced. They are ATTENTION SEEKERS. We know you are facing gold problems like MANY OF US in reality, and we are not going to pretend this is not an issue. We will continue to voice the concern as long as it is following the forum rules. :) Thanks for all your inputs regarding gold issues.

p/s: I never complained about Gold since I started playing till Mar 2018, and I never dismiss gold is NOT a problem when I had not facing gold problem in the past, why? Bcos I know it depends on which phase of the progression I'm in, just like I once had T4b problem then I had T4cc problem, then I had T1a problem, then I occasionnally had some T2cc/T3cc problem (resolved that), and now I'm cycling back to T4b/T1a problem, but I can manage those. When I don't have a problem doesn't mean others should NOt have the same problem, when I don't have a problem doesn't mean one day the problem will not come to haunt me. :D
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Gold crystals would be worth it at 1 unit each, maybe.

Outside of that, hoard them until a 20% event.
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Gold crystals would be worth it at 1 unit each, maybe.

Outside of that, hoard them until a 20% event.

Agreed, I'm keeping my 189 unopened gold crystals, not much, but still better to get the 20% during the once-a-blue-moon 20% of gold and XP and everything event, which I forgot when was the last one and upon what occasion, and not sure when will be the next one, so I have to wait :D
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Not to revive a dead thread but who was triggered to flag me for telling what I got. : /
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    @Vossler77

Nope i just never bothered with them. Took my time. Waited to get whom I wanted to have and ranked those champs. Your rating means nothing since it does not have any utility in game. You only need 16 good champs anyway.
    You’re opinion is also good just don’t jump to conclusion that i have this gold cuz i sold them in bulk. I just don’t bother ranking champs i will never use. Including 5*. I still do everything with Hulk. Scarlett. Wolvie and Star-Lord all maxed out this idea of 4* being obsolete is rubbish. Got uncollected with 4*.
    No one ever said 4 stars are obsolete especially at your level but at end game they kinda are
    Also don’t sell your champs even if they are bad if you dupe them you get tons of iso