**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Been a great week!!!

G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
Thanks for the advice Prof Hoff on saving for the featured 6* Proxima, but I'm good using my 6* shards on the basic and trying my luck at the Featured GMC, Now I've have8tqvwb73xc47.jpg
to send my luck to Rich the man and Analyzer, I got you guys, im sending my luck ASAP.

Comments

• Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Webbdog wrote: »
    Funny when ppl feel the need to make a post to show everyone, beyond their alliance lol. Narcissistic population theses day. Hey I see you! Congratulations brother! ;)

Threads like these are better than the constant nerf blade, rank down tickets, useless polls or is this champion really in the crystal based on the evidence of “I didn’t see them in the reel”.

Exactly -- it's a game. People are supposed to be happy playing it.

If it were up to me, every single person would have every character they want. Because nothing lasts forever. This game will end, at some point. Any day a person gets a character they feel good about is a good day

• Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Webbdog wrote: »
    Funny when ppl feel the need to make a post to show everyone, beyond their alliance lol. Narcissistic population theses day. Hey I see you! Congratulations brother! ;)

Yes this why the MCOC sub reddit is virtually unusable. All crystal openings and brag posts. Very annoying.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Decent rolls.
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    How...what kind of sacrifice must you have made to RNGesus to get those pulls...
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314

Yes this why the MCOC sub reddit is virtually unusable. All crystal openings and brag posts. Very annoying.

Isn't it just memes there now?
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    @G0311 excellent pull!! Happy for you!! Awesome!!
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Yea, this week has been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than most. 2 4 stars from PHCs - Moon Knight dupe and Medusa dupe, both first time . And then today I got a Hyperion from my 4 star :D
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    This week was dismal for me,
    4* colossus from ohc (phc,okay.If it was a 4* crystal,You wouldn't be seeing me here)
    Mordo and Black Bolt from 4* crystals
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Cats73 wrote: »
    How...what kind of sacrifice must you have made to RNGesus to get those pulls...

A pure bread 100 pound Goat lol j/k