**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awakening Hyperion

I currently have a 4* mystic and a generic awakening gem. Trying to decide if hyperion is worthy of the gem. Does he get that much better after getting awakened? I've already duped the usual candidates like star lord and scarlet witch. And i have drax duped as well. Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    TorgoNudhoTorgoNudho Posts: 26
    Depends on how you play him i guess. His sig ability at max grants you 50% buff duration. So that's 50% for his fury, power gain, and regen. I find his fury benefits the most with his sig ability. But that could simply be my play style.
  • Options
    AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    Hyperion is one of the best candidates for a generic awakening gem. He is a top champ
  • Options
    Breynolds11Breynolds11 Posts: 40
    Id only be able to take him to about sig 20 right now, not sure if that makes a difference
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Grind for him in the arena. Save the gem for someone else; they are priceless.
  • Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    @Addyos Priceless? lol kabam doesn't thinks differently
  • Options
    AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    Id only be able to take him to about sig 20 right now, not sure if that makes a difference

I think it's enough. Buffs last about 40-42% longer (dont remember the exact percentage). Really useful for hyperion and all his furies and power gains.
  • Options
    cjs8000cjs8000 Posts: 44
    Meh... Not really.... With Hyperion you try to finish a game ASAP. No use in wasting a gem
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    Addyos wrote: »
    Grind for him in the arena. Save the gem for someone else; they are priceless.

exactly, do the arena (again if did before) and dupe him!
  • Options
    weavileweavile Posts: 288
    don't awaken him with stone. He is strong enough unawaken so awaken is just to win more. Other champs like spiderman or magik however is a game changer when awaken.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Dont bother, he will be nerfed after this AQ season