**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LAck of getting Tier 2 Class Catalyst

The Only way to get a Tier 2 Class catalyst is Daily Quest which once once 1 week. So Kabam should start some Solo or Alliance events which helps us to get Tier 2 class Catalyst or Fragment of it.
We do have Daily 22H Event of Tier 3 class Catalyst. it would be great if something is for Tier 2.

Please Let us know if you agree on this, Lacking Tier 2 class catalyst is very frustrating .

Comments

• Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Once awhile I run out of T1cc, T2cc or T3cc, so I learnt my lesson, nowadays, I will play any CLASS daily quests to make sure my inventory is always FULL, plus I also make sure I have a little overflow (not too many, just a little). I'll skip the specific class if the inventory is already full of that class and stash is having more than a few lying idly.

But don't get me wrong, I do hope I can spend my daily energy somewhere else, like go back to 100% my Act4, which is super-money-grabbing-loooooooooong. So yes, I do welcome any extra reward or venue to get extra T1cc, T2cc or T3cc. I may not in urgent need now, but it is just a matter of time I got hit again. Good luck and cheers!
  • Options
    ManuvjManuvj Posts: 18
    Thanks for Reply , I do play class daily quest most of the time. I am just hoping that Kabam should introduce some new events with gives us T2CC fragments just like in 22H event we are getting at level 4 & 5 (Total 7 T3CC).

They can also add in 6 hours events some crystals. Rest Game is good and enjoying it.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Cannot play CC quests daily since we need to do event quests as well and with the increase in energy requirements, I'd better do the event quests and only the essential CC quest.

Agreed that these drop rates are too severe on the player since it is only once a week. All luck, some weeks I get 3 CC and others (like today) none.
  • Options
    ManuvjManuvj Posts: 18
    As per my view; Little Bit extra in rewards are always welcome and it gives us motivation to play more.
  • Options
    TinoMiaTinoMia Posts: 56
    I tend to just prioritize what I need when dealing with CCs. If I know I’m going to rank up someone, I look to see what CC I need (1, 2 or 3) and use energy on only what I need and then head back to EQ or SQ. Sucks having to choose but prioritizing helps.
  • Options
    T2 and crystals would be great in the glory store. I too am frustrated with the lack of ways to get t2ccs