**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When will we learn who will be in the next 5* featured

So as 5* shards are becoming more and more accessible I find myself trying to decide when I should open crystals, and what type of crystal I should open more often. Another thing I now have to think about is what champions will be in the next 15k crystal, and is it worth saving a few shots for, or should I continue to open basics to try and progress my roster. The current featured crystal has 25 days left at the time of posting this, so the next batch is not to far away. When the original post came out describing the 15k it told us what champs would be in it 44 days in advance. Any knowledge about the new crystal would be very helpful.

Comments

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    If I remember correctly they said the new 5* feature would be the most recent champs added to the game.

Since Void is the last, newest one in there it would be

Gulk
    Killmonger
    Sentinel
    Bishop
    Sabertooth
    Proxima
    And whoever else is released up to 2 weeks before the current one expires.
    Plus the randoms they throw in.

Are you asking about the randoms or the new ones?
  • DJJZ15DJJZ15 Posts: 46
    @Liss_Bliss_ yes, I want to know if it will worth risking for champs like proxima if there will be some crappy champs in there like there is now
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    There will most def be crappy champs, just a matter of whether it's the same level of absolute **** in the first one or... some more effective champs
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    If I remember correctly they said the new 5* feature would be the most recent champs added to the game.

Since Void is the last, newest one in there it would be

Gulk
    Killmonger
    Sentinel
    Bishop
    Sabertooth
    Proxima
    And whoever else is released up to 2 weeks before the current one expires.
    Plus the randoms they throw in.

Are you asking about the randoms or the new ones?

Bar Bishop that’s a pretty solid line up imo