**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank Down Tickets

I put my 4-star Wolverine Level 72 at R5, it's been around a month. He is great in story, AQ, but he sucks in war.

There are too many no-regeneration nodes in AW, why do you expect from a champ with low HP that relies on regneration if he goes into several fights were regeneration is blocked? Well, it just a waste...

I wonder, will Rank Down Tickets be back again? If so, I'll put Wolverine back to R4 and save the 4-tier mutant catalysts for Rogue or Cable

Comments

• Options
    JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    No, they won't be back. Rank down tickets are only for when the devs screw up and change the characters beyond recognition. That's not something we want to happen. They're not supposed to be part of normal gameplay, and the devs are pretty determined about that.
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Aside from Rank down tickets not being re-added again, I'd suggest you to not rank down Wolverine if they'll ever give a rank down ticket round again. He's probably the best Mutant you could have for AQ and story quests. He's not ideal for AW, but with Deep wounds mastery and Recovery he's insane
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    You shuld hav ben use him in AQ.