**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Great Google play gift card promotion

G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
Wow thanks to Rich the man on YouTube, I found out about this had a few rewards, I didn't know I had and claimed them. I really would like it if they made this permanent and also added Itunes, or at least something similar permanently. I get a lot of these as gifts.
https://playcontestofchampions.com/google-play-gift-card/

Comments

• StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Nice tip
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    edited April 2018
    It doesn't mention how to get the loot after buying it or am I just missing it and being stupid?
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Irohr wrote: »
    It doesn't mention how to get the loot after buying it or am I just missing it and being stupid?

When u put the code in for the gift card a message pops up and says see reward, click on it and it will show u your reward then click were it says install game and it will automatically open game up, I have a nice chunk or energy revies now
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Also in your Google Play menu check under Rewards should be in the same place where you can check your account.
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    Thanks guys but I didn't get it. O well.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Oooo, sneaky. Since it's Android exclusive there are no drop rates on the crystals. How very kabam of them.

ps- not sure what they mean by select retailers but I got a gift card from Amazon and it worked fine