**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

God tier Dilemma... What would u do?

Should i r3 my 5* gwenpool even though I have a max 4* gp awakened?

OR

should I wait and hope to get blade? I have a 4* generic awakening gem as well. Considering using it on Magic or Archangel, both 4*. AA r4 and magic r5 but no sig stones 4 magic, flooding scarlet witch

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    R3 the 5* gwenpool and awaken magik
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Blades in the arena soon, maybe wait. I’ve been saving for 4 months for this damn arena!!
  • Jdat84Jdat84 Posts: 112
    R3 the 5* gwenpool and awaken magik

Why? The reason im questioning it is because im not sure what to do with both gp's. 1 is great 4 offense, but not the greatest on defense right? I dunno. It takes a while to get t4cc's and not sure I wanna double up on the same champ.
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Blades in the arena soon, maybe wait. I’ve been saving for 4 months for this damn arena!!

Fair enough. When does he enter?
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Leave magik unduped. Her utility is as good without a dupe.

I’d awaken AA Before her but not sure if I’d use a generic on either.

Edit. Just realized you said 4* genetic awakening. Yeah go for it. I’d go AA over magik though.
    Damn! Sorry. It was pushed up about 2 weeks. Prob cause they did Thor rag and hela early.
    If they don’t change the champs again it should be mid of, next month.
    wu3vc1boacby.png
    Damn! Sorry. It was pushed up about 2 weeks. Prob cause they did Thor rag and hela early.
    wu3vc1boacby.png

It was originally 3rd of May
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    @Jdat84 Because your 5* gwenpool will take you farther than than the 4* will if you like using her then rank up the 5*
    wu3vc1boacby.png

Nice, where did u get that chart?
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    edited April 2018
    I have 2 champs at 4/55 & 5/50. Voodoo & AA. If you are good at using her take her up. 5s have more health and attack. For the gem, you could run Blade (if you have the time) rd1 & rd2 usingbthe gem on AA. Your roster will now have 3 ability reduction champs andvthat will help you out a lot moving forward. If you run only 1 rd just ask what’s more important. Blades regen or AA ability reduction?

Edit: don’t know what AQ you run or how far you are in the game but if you are running 5x5 it won’t take that long to acquire more T4cc. Ranking up the champs mentioned can help you get into a 5x5 ally if you aren’t in one already.
    I have 2 champs at 4/55 & 5/50. Voodoo & AA. If you are good at using her take her up. 5s have more health and attack. For the gem, you could run Blade (if you have the time) rd1 & rd2 usingbthe gem on AA. Your roster will now have 3 ability reduction champs andvthat will help you out a lot moving forward. If you run only 1 rd just ask what’s more important. Blades regen or AA ability reduction?

Edit: don’t know what AQ you run or how far you are in the game but if you are running 5x5 it won’t take that long to acquire more T4cc. Ranking up the champs mentioned can help you get into a 5x5 ally if you aren’t in one already.

Thanks Jimmy, useful knowledge drop. Who are the ability reduction champs?
    I know AA and BW have that, voodoo too I think and Blade, anyone else?
    Jdat84 wrote: »
    wu3vc1boacby.png

Nice, where did u get that chart?

@Jdat84

https://mbch.guide/en/arenas/raspisanie-bazovyx-chempionov/

62u1ywfu9hci.png

Site ->> http://www.marveltrucos.com/basics.php
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    AAR champs are blade voodo AA Luke cage sp2 bw crossbones elektra sabertooth with bp synergy... the list goes on. AA is just the best one
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    AAR champs are blade voodo AA Luke cage sp2 bw crossbones elektra sabertooth with bp synergy... the list goes on. AA is just the best one

Thanks!
  • VizardVizard Posts: 71
    I’d use your 4* gem on a 5* 🤔
    Vizard wrote: »
    I’d use your 4* gem on a 5* 🤔

Damn man, why didnt i think of that...duh right? No brainer lol
  • VizardVizard Posts: 71
    I thought with the need to clarify in the OP you’d use it on 4* champs, I should suggest another alternative.