**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MODOK not added to 5* basic crystal

Why hasn't MODOK not added to 5* basic crystal? Anyone who can let me know if this was an intended change or as usual they missed out on adding him.
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• Options
    Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    Tp2ohpvu3n1t3.png
    He is. The reel means nothing
  • Options
    JOYJOY Posts: 13
    Good to know... I didn't see him when I spun my crystal neither did I see him in top champs...if he is there then all is good
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★
    JOY wrote: »
    as usual they missed out on adding him.

Really? As usual? Sentry/Void is the only time where there was a champ mix up and it was caught after like less than 30 mins. It's been said on these forums 1000's of times that the reel means nothing. A little bit of research and you can find who's in the basic pool-
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/7wv9lv/new_pic_shows_what_champions_you_can_get_from/
    The only "as usual" here is the ineptitude on your ability to do any sort of research before posting and then slinging incorrect information.
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited April 2018
    About to say an alliance member got him last night.

Also OP the reel means NOTHING.
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    JOY wrote: »
    as usual they missed out on adding him.

Really? As usual? Sentry/Void is the only time where there was a champ mix up and it was caught after like less than 30 mins. It's been said on these forums 1000's of times that the reel means nothing. A little bit of research and you can find who's in the basic pool-
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/7wv9lv/new_pic_shows_what_champions_you_can_get_from/
    The only "as usual" here is the ineptitude on your ability to do any sort of research before posting and then slinging incorrect information.

You should be a psychiatrist...u really made me realise my mistake...thank u so much for ur info...u made my life more meaningful
  • Options
    @chev327fox and @Six_strings6 thanks for the info...u guys cleared my doubt.. appreciate it.
    @Kabam Miike please close the thread as I got my answer
  • Options
    TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    Haha, @Demonzfyre has now been added to my “do not read their posts” list.