**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How is ability accuracy synergy calculated?

Hello all. Quake has an ability accuracy synergy buff with hawkeye and black widow (if 4*). Sticking to the hawkeye synergy, how is +15% calculated and what type of abilities can it apply to? For example, hawkeye hemmorhage is 25% chance. Does the +15% synergy increase the chance to 40%? OR is it +15% of 25% meaning 3.75% increase thus equalling 28.75%?

Another question also would the synergy affect the champ's crit rate, crit damage, block prof, physical and energy resist? And while i assume the synergy will affect all stat ability percentage to proc, would it also affect the ability's buff/debuff output? ie wolvie's regen will not only proc more frequently but also health gained will increase?

Comments

• Options
    TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Everything u c in ability as x% the percent bcome (x+15)%. Base attribute value like attack, health, block proficiency, base armour not effected.
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    The increase is multiplicative and not additive. So if you have an 80% chance to trigger an ability, it becomes (80×1.15)% i.e. 92% (and not 80+15=95%)
  • Options
    TorgoNudhoTorgoNudho Posts: 26
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    The increase is multiplicative and not additive. So if you have an 80% chance to trigger an ability, it becomes (80×1.15)% i.e. 92% (and not 80+15=95%)

Got it. Thanks.
  • Options
    KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    Truth to be told though, since MCOC lives in a world of flat values, 15% should be additive.
  • Options
    TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited June 2017
    They said many times that is the diminish synergy is additive. Except few like health & attack.