**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cable AW Boss with LC

Has anyone tried placing Cable as an AW boss with LC on, or has anyone fought him as an AW boss with LC on?

With the bug allowing him to degen opponents when he has LC and not just when they inflict bleed, I was curious if the automatic degen he'd inflict at the start of fights would scale with the boosted attack node. Similar to how Iceman's coldsnap and Magik's limbo scale with the 300% boosted attack.

If anyone knows the answer to this or has first-hand experience either placing him on defense or fighting one, feedback would be appreciated. Vision would be a good counter to him, however if non-robot champs were to receive ~20k damage at the start of fights, that would be pretty significant. Pair that with having to fight him on a stun immune node, with the double dash back issues, and his long reaching heavy attack, you have a pretty deadly combination.. in theory.

Comments

• AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    I thought it was established pretty clearly that the only thing that doesn't scale is Regen. He will still kill himself with Recoil, so it's not a good idea
  • PhillyEaglesSPhillyEaglesS Posts: 49
    Acanthus wrote: »
    I thought it was established pretty clearly that the only thing that doesn't scale is Regen. He will still kill himself with Recoil, so it's not a good idea

In theory it should scale, but nothing in this game ever seems to function properly so it doesn't hurt to confirm. As for the Recoil, the logic behind the theory is against most champs after the ~20k degen damage, they would have next to no health, so not much opportunity to trigger Recoil numerous times.

Potential flaws could be degen not triggering at the start of every fight - it doesn't seem to trigger every time Cable bleeds in duels, the degen in fact not scaling, there being a robot champ that can take a significant amount of damage off, etc. That's why first-hand experience would be beneficial.