**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mastery PI Etc. Etc. How to revamp?

Jdat84Jdat84 Posts: 112
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
Looking to increase my pi. Anyone have any recommendations on slight rennovations? Any points I can remove that dont add much value or add deminishing returns etc?
aqm1osrzcndk.png
4pkpw9hq9v5k.png
r4kh82csbx94.png

Comments

• Jdat84Jdat84 Posts: 112
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Glass cannon would be about you only option. From what I’ve been told assassin is the strongest boost, aside from suicides.

Really eh. Dang. If I added to glass cannon though, my champs would love health for attack. Then I would want to add to will power to compensate a bit, but that would throw off a lot of the current setup.
    I heard greater precision only really needs 4/5 due to the diminishing returns aspect. Wondering if there are any others similar where I can snag a point from I guess.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Add 1 to WP and watch that PI jump big time. I run 1 in WP with maxed Assasin and MD.
  • Jdat84Jdat84 Posts: 112
    Solrac_2 wrote: »
    Add 1 to WP and watch that PI jump big time. I run 1 in WP with maxed Assasin and MD.

Thx, i'll try that, but ill need to shift some stuff around to have enough points in defense to unlock it again. Any suggestions on where I should take that point from?
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    You only need 1 point in courage, so that will free up 2pts right there, and you only need 1pt in Limber, that frees up 4 more pts.

So you have 6 pts to play with