**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 4* will Be most usefull in General Progress?

Hi Guys,

Please tell me who should I rank up from my 4* to 4/40, at this Point I dont know which one will Be most valuable in further General Progress in game? I did act 4 but chapter 3 and 4 not full Explorer Yet. Rttl stucked on veiled Gate.

Thankskaj396iwdbs4.png

Comments

• xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Hyperion.
  • LES1ULES1U Posts: 15
    Heperion Mephisto and GR are already 4/40, Rest of them is 3/30
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Ideally wait for someone better. If you really need someone right now to progress, I would probably go with Nebula because she has immunities and a couple of emergency heals.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Try to awaken Mephisto in his upcoming arena and hope you can dupe Yellow Jacket, Hyperion and Ghost Rider.

Nebula is complicated to use but once you get her mechanics down, she’s really good.

You have the beginnings of a solid roster keep playing and gathering crystal shards
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Honestly just the first 3. nebula isn't that great, only use her for double immune. if ur thinking super long term, loki is an option for 5.4.6 ultron.
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    wait till you get Rogue, she's the best 4 stars I ever got (duped of course)
    Thanks Guys, I was Wondering between Nebula and Agent Venom, due to tenacity which is usefull same as Nebulas immunity
  • Chicano509Chicano509 Posts: 24
    I would recommend a regeneration champ since they will help you using less potions...champs like Wolverine, Rogue, Ghost Rider and of course Blade. You can also use Ultron if needed.

The next course of champs are power control like Voodoo, Magik, Hawkeye, Psylocke, Dormamu ...etc

The last area would be immune champs like Iceman, Ultron, Nebula and if possible Sentinel.

I hope this helps and any questions PM via LINE or game chat.....chicano509

Chicano509
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Gr is the best out of that group bleed immune regen fate seal and he doesn’t have to be duped
    Yeah GR is already 4/40, 1st 3 of champions are 4/40. Wondering which one from the Rest to rank up?
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Av or nebula
    Just pull out 4* gwen Pool from 4* crystal, so i think the problem is solved.
    She should do the job and Be very helpful in further Progress. 85w2dbnig6j4.png
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Gwenpool and nebula. I have them both at rank 4 and they are the both capable of high damage and survivability.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool & Nebula.

GP is a damage fiend. If played correctly, her SP2 can essentially power-lock opponents. Hands down my favorite champ in the game.

Nebula (like said above) is a little trickier to maximize her damage, but she does have a little bit of a safety net with her regen abilities. Having a champ that is bleed & poison immune become very handy against certain nodes/champs across the game.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    What gives you the most trouble? Power gain? Immunity? I don’t see a silver bullet there, but if you have someone like AoU Vision, Ultron or Magik, they would add some much needed utility to your roster. Regen champs with bleed like Ultron, Wolverine or X23 would also help a lot. You may want to hold out for now and focus on getting EQ done and getting shards from arena.

Dr. Zola