**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Game closes out when loading aw fight

This has happened to me twice first time I thought it was a fluke but it just happened again. Was loading mini boss fight and used some health potions and threw on a boost and a special aw boost it goes to load the fight and my game just closes out no message popped up or anything. I lose my special aw boost and half my health on my champ that I just healed up. Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    It deppends on your device and champions used (your champion and the enemy).
    Some devices can't handle certain champions, which can lead to a crash when they appear or are about to appear in the screen
  • Ripper4566789Ripper4566789 Posts: 44
    I've never had this happen before the been playing for couple years in a upper tier aw alliance I've had my phone for few months now so I don't think that would be the issue. I was using magik against a Hyperion mini boss when it happened this last time.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Mine crashes several times daily. AQ, event quests, arena, war.... doesn’t matter.

Getting beyond the joke.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited April 2018
    I had 2 last war and 2 during AQ... also mine are all just after hitting "fight". The screen goes black and crashes usually (or spins like loading then crashes)... but the fight never even starts to load yet I always lose half my health. Kinda funny becasue it has to be oblivious the fight never even loaded or started... seems they could easily distinguish between a fight crashed in progress and one that crashed before it even loaded or started (though I am certain someone will post saying otherwise).

I will give some advice to all with crashes... reset your game before an important fight in AW or AQ (sucks but only way it seems to make sure to not crash).
  • I had the exact same thing happen to me a couple weeks ago, really pissed me off. Hasn't happened again yet tho. Hopefully that'll be the last time you have to deal with it!